Am I allowed to kick off my introduction by confessing something?
I know absolutely nothing about basketball.
OK, great, now we can move on to more important things. The purpose of this blog, for me, is to write totally biased opinions about Billiken basketball and hopefully, one day, hurt Jim Crews’ feelings.
A few disclaimers you should know about my thought process and writing style before we dive into this whole blog thing:
- I don’t accept facts that don’t agree with my narrative.
- I’ve never gotten above a C in English.
- I expect every member of the Billikens basketball team to be as good as an NBA player.
- The highlight of my entire life was when Kevin Lisch told me I was his “celebrity” when he was drunk outside Humphrey’s.
- I can’t watch a Billiken game without cursing out Brett Jolly.
So, shall we?